Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I enlisted, I swore an oath that included the phrase "defend the Constitution of the United States against all ENEMIES, both foreign and DOMESTIC." While I am no longer an enlisted member of the military, neither was I ever released from said oath. The oaths sworn by politicians contain the same phrase.

Am I alone in thinking that it is high time someone started standing by that oath against the domestic enemies of our Constitution? Domestic Enemies who, ironically enough, have nearly universally sworn the exact same oath.

I'm not saying anything more on the subject but needed to say something. :(

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Am I alone in thinking that it is high time someone started standing by that oath against the domestic enemies of our Constitution? Domestic Enemies who, ironically enough, have nearly universally sworn the exact same oath.
not at all.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
When I enlisted, I swore an oath that included the phrase "defend the Constitution of the United States against all ENEMIES, both foreign and DOMESTIC." While I am no longer an enlisted member of the military, neither was I ever released from said oath. The oaths sworn by politicians contain the same phrase.

I'm not saying anything more on the subject but needed to say something. :(

Let me help you out there, Narsil.

Would someone who stops the trial of and frees terrorists guilty of killing US service men (USS COLE, for example) fall into the category "enemies, both foreign and domestic"?

I do not know how ANY service member, active or otherwise, can have ANY respect for their commander in chief.

Sure, they can start the whole trial over again for this guy, but not before Obama makes sure HE likes the judge assigned to the trial.

What was your question again?

Oh yeah.

Yes, Obama is an enemy of the Constitution of the United States of America.

If I may quote W: "You're either with us, or against us."

Service Men and Women, uphold your oath.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So are you saying they have already declared war?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts