Sear/post R&R guide?

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by KYTEXGear, Dec 5, 2013.

1. KYTEXGear

KYTEXGear New Member

I'm looking for a resource to help me with reassembly on my trigger group. I'd like to take it all the way down to the trigger group frame and polish the sides of the sear and drop safety lever with some 1500 grit. I have downloaded and studied all the BT guides and videos he offers on this site, and Youtube (BIG thanks BT!), but I can't find any guide or video to remove and reassemble the sear, post and associated springs. I don't want to make my pistol a parts box project, so I've been hesitant to dive in. I have taken pics with my cell phone of the assembly in it's current state, but that's a far cry from easy reassembly.

Can anyone help me with a link to a video, a written process, or a R&R instruction guide?
    Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I suspect this is what you're looking for. There are some very useful tutorials in our Downloads section.

3. KYTEXGear

KYTEXGear New Member

Thanks so much Syntax! I must have missed this R&R guide. I've downloaded and read all the other BT tutorials in the Downloads area. This is JUST what I needed.