SCTC 2.0?! Gauging interest!

Discussion in 'Texas' started by silver x0ne, Nov 18, 2009.

1. silver x0ne

silver x0ne New Member

We have been discussing a meet for DFW or any other Steyr buddies after Thanksgiving... Please post if you're interested.

Classic get together, shoot, eat, and hang out. Couldn't get any better than that right?

Date: 11/28/2009 -- any other dates preferable? We need to do something as a club before the end of the year!
    Place: TBD -- Elm Fork? (this is central DFW for the most part). Another buddy suggested Sanger, TX up by the speedway... Quail Creek I think? Said it is super friendly.p
    Time: TBD
    Food: TBD

Any suggestions on range would be nice, once we determine a location then will be determine the food setup. Time suggestions welcome as well.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  2. aceman

aceman Guest

Im in, my buddy wants to put some rounds thru his XD45 as well.

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Tell your "buddy" that we burn heretics at the stake. Live Steyr or die!

4. xthexheadx

xthexheadx New Member

damn syn, you're pretty cut-throat / die hard arent ya? :cheers:

5. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

I was gonna reply something similar, but SYN beat me to it!

6. silver x0ne

silver x0ne New Member

Already piling on huh! Be nice! ;)

7. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

There's also a Market Hall show that Saturday... Maybe we all rally there, do some window shopping, and then go suppress the paper-zombie uprising?

8. Il Cattivo

Il Cattivo New Member

Argh. I'd love to come up and say hello, but I've gotta be at the other end of the state.

9. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Ya, it's not looking good - it seems a lot of locals are going to be out of town. Oh well, our little ragtag group is still going to kill some paper. Anyone else is welcome to join us. :)

10. silver x0ne

silver x0ne New Member

BTW, The guy that recommended quail creek said you can shoot FMJ there if we are going to do rifles too, they have a rifle range up to 200 yds and pistol from 3yds - 50 yds. If we're going to a range like that I will order my 11.5 upper and have it here in time :)

11. lucky13

lucky13 New Member

I am interested in meeting up.

12. silver x0ne

silver x0ne New Member

I guess there are not a whole lot of people that want to meet up but any suggestions on range? Rifles? Pistols only?

13. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Lucky - PM me your phone # and I will hit you up tomorrow with the details...

14. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

We're meeting at the Dallas Market Hall Gunshow at roughly noon. E-Mail Syntax360#at#SteyrClub#dot#com, or msg me on AIM (Syntax360) if you want to meet up but do not have my contact info. (that means you, lucky13 :))

15. lucky13

lucky13 New Member

Sorry to miss this one but I have been crazy busy the last few days and haven't been on here. Syntax- I sent you my info anyways.