Steyr Club Forums banner
2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  ministerofdeath 
#1 ·
I happened to be in the neighborhood today and dropped by the Scottsdale Gun Club. It's a very nice faciltiy. I noticed the full auto AUG for sale. Only need the proper liscense and $17,000!

Matches

#2 ·
Envy

Nice,

I have seriously considered moving to Scottsdale just for the gun club there. Did you rent any machine guns while you were there to shoot with? Did you get a look at their "shoot house" or titanium lounge? Did the building seem very modern and professional or more thrown together in parts? What was your impression of the employees?

I have a million questions really, and plan on going down there in the near future to take some of their courses.

#3 ·
I took a tour of the place. It is a new building everyting is very modern. The titanium lounge was quite nice. It required a retinal ID to enter. I did not get to see the shoot house. The staff seemed kind of stiff, like trained sales people, not honest enthusiast, and they all looked like Arnold Schwartzenager wannabes. I felt a little out of place, like Alex Foley visiting the Beverly Hills gun club in Beverly Hills Cop 2.

Matches

#4 ·
HAHA...love the Beverly Hills Cop reference. Too bad about the staff members seeming stiff, but I guess a down to earth friendly staff and top notch gun club would be too much to ask for. Eye retinal scanner for the lounge...that is awesome.

Thanks for the inside review of the place a guy can only learn so much from a website.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.