Saddam hanging VIDEO

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ripped, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Ripped

Ripped Guest

2. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

3. Ripped

Ripped Guest

seems cnn has caught on to this video and states that it was a camera phone recording, hence the poor quality of audio and video.. At least there was this.. :)

4. CCWMAN

CCWMAN New Member

LIVE BY THE SWORD-DIE BY THE SWORD!!!!

As the old saying goes, "Live by the sword, Die by the sword!!". He was brutal in life and he died the way he lived.

I'M VERY SURPRISED HE DIDN'T GO DOWN FIGHTING WITH HIS SONS! HE HAD TO KNOW WHAT WAS IN STORE FOR HIM! 8)

5. sewerman

sewerman Premium Member

more public hangings, please.

this time lets start in washington, D.C. :wink:

6. SELFDEFENSE

They'll try to hang us all first.

7. sewerman

sewerman Premium Member

not if we control all the rope! :idea: :wink:

8. SELFDEFENSE

Sadly, we lost our full grip on the rope in the 1930's and it has been slipping through our hands since then at an accelerating rate.

9. sewerman

sewerman Premium Member

'government for the people by the people' :?

grap that rope tighter! :wink:

"revolution is good every seven years, gets rid of the bad blood"
    MR. Thomas Jefferson

10. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

despite prohibition maryjuana is the biggest cash crop in every state. unless its all really shady dealers that sell the stem should be able to get the main trunk to make some good old fashioned hemp rope.

Banning gun shows to reduce violent crime will work about as well as banning auto shows to reduce drunken driving.

--- Bill McIntire, Spokesman for the National Rifle Association, on Norfolk, Va. council's vote to cancel four gun shows, 1992

I am convinced we can do to guns what we've done to drugs: create a multi-billion dollar underground market over which we have absolutely no control.

--- George L. Roman

11. SELFDEFENSE

The Democrats are barely seated here in Virginia, and a Fairfax County RINO is proposing to close the "gun show loophole" where private citizens can do in-state face-to face transactions.

12. sewerman

sewerman Premium Member

ok, seems like when i was a kid with my parents setting around the kitchen table.....that was the gathering place for the working class families of that era(1950). well, anyway with me setting off to the side i could catch a glimpse into the adult world for the moment when; i could get davy crockett to standup on his own, and i remember them saying how the democrats were the representatives of THE people...meaning our class, so what made the dems turn their backs on the class they swore to protect?
    or better ... question WHY?
    i vote for a third party, libertarians.
    they never make it to the nationals so i vote for the lessr evil.
    man what a helpless feeling!
    mr. jefferson is correct....bad blood needs purification.