Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop and help all the S Series owners. There are all kinds of resources out there for the M series owners that I've found, but none will tell you if those holsters will fit the S series. I have found throught lots of reading that some say that the m series holsters will fit the s series as well but rather than find out the hard way I continued to dig (and i havent even received my S40 A1 yet, chalk it up to persistence) and found that there are actual options for the S A1 series. The only websites that i have found that list the Sa1 series are Alessi and falco holsters. Any questions let me know

·
Registered
2 Posts
Falco has holsters for the M9, S9, and S9-A1. The S9-A1 size should work with the S40-A1 if the holster has an open muzzle design (S40-A1 is 3.5mm longer than S9-A1 but width is the same). I couldn't find any Steyr holsters on the Alessi site.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats how i found some of these thing by not trusting the search functions ahhaahhaa on alessi's site you can go to the holster you want and search until you find such and such holster in "any other model" at that point you can put in the gun model and it lists the sa1 and asks you to put in caliber. Very true on the Falco site, but like you said it will work.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Springfield XD9 holsters fit both the M-A1 and S-A1. The one difference are the holsters with thumb breaks work best on S9-A1, the strap needs to be stretched about 1/4 inch to fit the longer barrel models. I have a desantis belt holster that fits perfect!

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you are interested in a leather holster contact Tim Start at highdesertleather.com. He made me one for my S40-A1 plus he will throw in a belt at s great reduction. Mine is a snap on so it is easy to put on or take off and you can use it on any 1& 1/2" belt.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you are interested in a leather holster contact Tim Start at highdesertleather.com. He made me one for my S40-A1 plus he will throw in a belt at s great reduction. Mine is a snap on so it is easy to put on or take off and you can use it on any 1& 1/2" belt.
How close does this holster ride and also how high? Can you post some pics? I am torn between something like this or the Blade-Tech paddle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts