S9A1 or S40A1

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Reagan40, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Reagan40

Reagan40 Guest

Does anyone know when the S9 A1 or the S40 A1 will be available in the states? A friend told me the guy at Gander Mountain said 5 weeks, but Im not sure how reliable he is.

2. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya Reagan* :)

Get that salesman's fuckin' name and phone # to me ASAP. I need ta talk to him on the phone, PDQ. My sources tell me that it'll be significantly longer, maybe early next year, but notta chance b4 then. <shrug> If ya run across any S40-A1's, they'd be the "transitionals", an S40 slide and an S-A1 grip frame. There were zero S40-A1 slides imported to the US, to my knowledge. BTW, does anyone have an S40-A1 that says "S40-A1" on the slide??? :shock: Plz PM me muy pronto. Hava great weekend, Reagan*. :)

Wulf

3. Reagan40

Reagan40 Guest

Thanks Wulf. Not the answer I was looking for, but I guess I have to accept the fact that it will be awhile. I carry an S40, and I absolutely love it. It is my favorite gun. An employee iof mine is looking for his first hand gun, and he really likes my S40 and my wife's S9. I tried to get him to buy the M40-A1, but he really likes the size of the S. I just want to make sure he doesnt get a non steyr for his first gun. :D Plus, I wouldnt mind letting him buy on, so I can try it out before I buy one! I guess he will have to keep looking for a used S.