Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious if anyone has run an S9-A1 in a SGO M-A1 IWB Holster? SG doesn't make a holster for the S9 or S40 specifically, but they do the M series. Since the fronts of the guns are sortof the same, I was wondering if this would work? Of course, if you're bored, or just need a good cause to enlist in today, it would be great to write to SG to tell them you'd like to see them make an S9 or S40 IWB holster. Even if you don't want one, you could help some of your brother/sisters out! :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
I would think it would work. The M9-A1 and S9-A1 should be the same thickness with just the barrel of the S9 being shorter. Check the stats of the two guns on steyrarms.com. Check also alien gear holsters. They make one for the C9-A1 which is the same size as the S9 except for the grip length.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Alien Gear would certainly be a good option.. I just wish there were more choices in this area (as many Steyr owners do, I'm sure). If there's a return policy on the Stealth Gear, I might order one to see if this will work..

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have been doing what you are asking about for a couple of years . The S9-A1 fits in the SGO M9-A1 model absolutely fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts