Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new S40-A1 either in or to be transferred to Mississippi (where I'm stationed) or Texas (where I'm a resident). Can anyone find one? This will be my first firearm, so, I am turning to the community for some help. Thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
icisiki-

You definitely came to the right place! I would first tell you that there have been several similar posts lately (here's a good one: http://www.steyrclub.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9868) which have given several different possible sources. At Christmas, I just helped a family member locate an S9-A1 from a company in Alabama who FFL'd it to Colorado. I also just bought an M9-A1 from Cabela's in PA and when I get back from overseas duty in a few weeks I'll have it FFL'd to TX as well. There is a gentleman on here with the screen name xthexheadx (mentioned in the post above) that can likely help you out. Also on GunsAmerica, TierOne Guns (NC) and Verles Hunting Fishing Supplies (unknown state) listed S40-A1s in stock, so you could definitely check out those two dealers for comparison. Best of luck & hope you find one soon!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
afoic2005...Thank you for the input. Answers in previous posts aren't quite as clear as yours. I have been in contact with TierOne and Cabela's and hope the hear form xthexheadx soon. I too am deployed hoping to square everything away now to pick it up immediately upon return next month. By the way, you aren't out of SA area are you? My father retired out of Randolph.

·
Registered
46 Posts
No problem icisiki-glad to lend a hand! And nope- not located in SA. Headed to NC upon return. Hope you find a suitable pistol and let us know how it goes! Stay safe! afoic2005

1 - 4 of 4 Posts