1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Gotta picture of that one.....

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Forget the picture. Just went online. I have the 22A too with the big wood grip and it is a shooter. My first one had to be sent to the gunsmith who told me the barrel was "pot metal" not very good quality and I wound up sending it back to Smith for barrel refinishing. The original "paint" came off with solvent. I put a red dot scope on it. It is a fun shooter, very accurate, but I hate those plastic parts 8-O

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
I bought mine when S&W was not doing so well. I think they were outsourcing parts. But I love shooting it.........hefty barrel, decent trigger, and very accurate. Yep, not much recoil in this pistol. You'll enjoy plinking with it. A small diameter red dot tube looks really good on top of it too.......
WARNING: there is a very small plastic part on a spring........you get the picture.......that sucker flew half a mile one day and of course I couldn't find it for an hour......decided to call Smith and get a few extras :!: :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.