S&M pr0n.

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Thunderbear, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Member

:twisted: Not what it sounds like :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PT finally got my slide back to me for the nights install..

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Very nice! You guys are pushing me closer and closer to buying an S-A1 everyday. :twisted:

3. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

nice pics. I love the symbol in the SA1 grip. nice wood background on the pics

4. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Very nice pics, Thunder* :)

Post a RR when ya get the chance to see how your groups vary, PT vs Tri-Traps. I'm very interested in hearing from our trained shooters. Hava great weekend, Bro. :p

Wulf

5. fadlan12

fadlan12 Guest

Where do you find an S40A1 ? do they sell them as well from cdnn.

6. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya fad* :)

There was a very limited run of S40-A1's but they went quickly and are no longer available. The next production run of S-A1's has yet to be announced so their availability date isn't yet known. :oops: . Sooner the better, way I see it. :p Hava good weekend. :)

Wulf

7. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Member

Minus well keep adding pr0n... :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. 73sbVert

73sbVert Member

I can't wait!! I thought for sure I was only going to have the M40 that I love so dearly, but after all the hoopla, it looks like I may very well be able to get a CCW in this kommie state! I want to carry a Steyr, but maybe the M is a bit too big still, now I'm looking for an S-40 in earnest!

Wulf, if they ARE going to become available "in the next month or so", where do you think our best chance of getting one soonest would be? My local shop doesn't/won't carry Steyr at all :cry: but my buddy at work has an FFL license and will discount transfer fees for me!

Thanks again,
    Paul
    :cheers:

9. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

I'm thinking about an S9 as a BUG