Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I picked up a box of Russian LVE 9x17 (.380) cartridges from my LGS for use in my Bersa Thunder 380. I was wondering if any of you had any experience with this ammo. At $8.00 for a box of 50 I figured it was worth trying out. I just don't want a bad round to blow up my gun!

Thanks!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey ya Wulf,

Thanks for the info! I hope it performs well in my Bersa. At $8.00 a box it would be great if it does work.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a quick follow up, this ammo runs great in both my Bersa and my Taurus TCP. The only problem with it is its dirty. For $8 per box I can deal with some extra cleaning.

·
Registered
86 Posts
It seems lately that a lot of ammo is pretty dirty since "the craze". Have some Winchester ammo that's dirty, so I wouldn't worry about it as long as it functions correctly.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
6 months later and the Russian LVE ammo runs great! I've shot several hundred rounds of it through my Bersa and my TCP, both guns digest the ammo without a hiccup. I even put 50 rounds of it through my brother's Bersa and it digested it without a problem. Highly recommended if you can find some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts