rounds fired?

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by pilotbenjamin, Nov 17, 2007.

Number of rounds fired?

1. 0-500

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 500-1000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1001-2000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pilotbenjamin

pilotbenjamin New Member

what is the most number of rounds anyone has through their steyr?

I have over 2100, but I don't keep track to well. Also does anyone have bigtacos guide rod and does it hold up?

2. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

Hey Pilotbenjamin!

Where's the 2000+ group?

My M357-A1 has exactly 4700 rounds through it, while my M9-A1 has only 1300 rounds down range.
    _______
    mugdava

3. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Yeah, there should be a more broader range. I shoot two to three times a week. Each shoot ranges from 200- 300 round at a time. On event days, I'll shoot even more. Oh yeah, I about to start reloading. This will eventually save me some serious Benjamins.

I shoot more than 2000 before the trigger went south. Good Poll though :)

Take Care,

MTS

4. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Quite a few owners here have taken advantage of BT's hand-tooled SS guide rods and springs, including me. But as for how it will hold up, compare the original plastic rod to Stainless Steel and make a guess. Actually, I haven't seen any reports of anybody wearing out their original plastic guide rod, but I would just hazard a wild guess to say BT's SS rods will outlast a handful of plastic rods. In fact, I'm quite sure mine will outlast me and maybe my son and grandsons, too, who I fully expect to be enjoying my M357-A1 long after I have shuffled off this mortal coil. :mrgreen:

5. pilotbenjamin

pilotbenjamin New Member

I put 2000+, it didn't save it or something. I meant to put that. Is there any way to change it now to add 2000+?

If someone in admin could add 2000+, we would all appreciate it.

6. Rick

Rick New Member

Made the 1000+ club today. The gun just continues to feel better after every round I put through it. Now, if the one pulling the trigger was a good.......

7. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Just "Another Great Job SteyrArms

I have to admit, when I shoot, I shoot "balls-to-the-wall" style. Even though alot of lead was sent into my neighbor's garage, the city's water supply tower, the rural "shoot-me-while-your-driving" sign..... I just kidding. I broke my trigger assembly due to do BTSOOMW (See below for the anagram) with day to day fun.

SAI was there at the minutes notice. My only charge was $30.00 for Gander Mountain (North Canton, OH) charged for FFL + shipping (overnight). Jeff replaced all springs and pins for free.

A lot of ammo through the barrel equals parts that will break. Good pistol, a really good pistol.

BTSOOMW= Beating The Shazaam Out Of My Weapon

See Ya,

MTS

8. NicoX

NicoX New Member

S9-A1 1600 rounds

M9-A1 1300 rounds

9. Doctor_Death

Doctor_Death Guest

5,000 + thru M-9 until trigger transfer bar snapped.
    3,000 + thru S-40 currently

10. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member