Steyr Club Forums banner
2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Abacabb 
#1 ·
I am looking a NIB M9-A1 and AUG/A3 SA USA NATO.
Anyone know a reputable online dealer with good rates?
I have a deadline I would like to meet, so unresponsive dealers need not respond.
Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Hit our man xthexheadx! He's a very well respected SteyrClub member and he'll do right by you.

#3 ·
Hit our man xthexheadx! He's a very well respected SteyrClub member and he'll do right by you.
I contacted him last week, after reading similar threads with the same response.
He emailed me back affirmatively, and I was looking forward to doing business with him.
I sent him a message with a few questions about online firearm purchases (I'm a noob).
Just when I thought everything seemed kosher, he stopped returning PMs.

#4 ·
I contacted him last week, after reading similar threads with the same response.
He emailed me back affirmatively, and I was looking forward to doing business with him.
I sent him a message with a few questions about online firearm purchases (I'm a noob).
Just when I thought everything seemed kosher, he stopped returning PMs.
Give him a day or so, he is an EMT in Louisville as well as a Steyr Dealer.
Needed a job to support his passion of helping us get the firearms we desire. I think he works 15 hour shifts or something ridiculous like that.

#6 ·
Indeed.... i actually have 3 jobs! i do gun sales+CCDW classes, EMT, and great dane rescue. i put in 12 -16 hours a day 6 or 7 days a week.
i cant apologize enough for not getting back to you sooner, but i have sent you a PM sir.
Woohoo! One step closer to M9 and AUG.
Now...what's up with the recall on trigger parts?
Should I put this on hold until affected batches are cycled out?

#7 · (Edited)
Dayam, x*...ya allergic ta sleep?!

Well, if ur wantin' another job, there's a vaginal masseuse position openin' up again down the way needin' a part-timer.

I thought I had the job in the bag, but I was unceremoniously released after only one appointment...somethin' bout paws an' claws. <shrug>

Anyway, let me know an I'll put inna good word for ya. :thumbsup:

Wulf <-- had them business cards made up for nothin'!

... i actually have 3 jobs! i do gun sales+CCDW classes, EMT, and great dane rescue. i put in 12 -16 hours a day 6 or 7 days a week....

#8 ·
Update: M9-A1 received after painstaking process with FFL transfer (f u Gander Mountain).
Xthexheadx gets a +1 in my book...easy to work with, friendly, enthusiastic, and willing to do some of the legwork involved with getting GM to make this happen.
Hat tip to X @ Practical Tactical...The bird to GM.
Now I just need to take this bad boy to the range to put a few hundred rounds through.
Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.