"Remember me"

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Netfotoj, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

A 15-year-old girl in Columbus, Ohio, put together a video salute to our troops in the war on terror that has been seen so far by 12 million viewers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervaMPt4Ha0

Read the story on Lizzie Palmer's video on Townhall.com
    http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/SalenaZito/2007/06/17/remember_me

Perhaps there's hope for the future of our nation after all, with 15-year-old's like Lizzie speaking truth that our so-called leaders in Washington, D.C., can't or won't articulate.

2. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Thanks.
    I think you are right (if the country doesn't sink before us pampered baby boomers move from power) that the younger people will be more realistic and more like their grandparents than their parents.

3. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Holy Crap!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Someone ACTUALLY admitting the "baby boomer" generation may be a little :wink: pampered????

And this may somehow be BAD :? for the country?????

I must have died :x and gone to heaven!!! :D

Thanks for the TRUTH!!!!!

8) 8) 8)

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Sad but true.
    Compare the WWII generation to the Vietnam generation.

5. West01

West01 New Member

:lol: This is so true. :lol: It is long overdue for a new generation to take over the helm.

But at the end...in the history books, has much we hate to admit it . The baby boomer's will be the greatest generation that this world has ever seen and probably will never see again.

From the ICBM to the Pill, From the television to the Apollo 11. The collapse of USSR without a single nuke fired. Rock'n Roll to the B747, the computer, hearth transplant and to the most powerful country on Earth, the only standing superpower.....I wish good luck to new kids...but please don't mess it up....

Cheers!

West01

:D