Rabbit Attackin' a Rattler Video

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Wulf, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

2. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Jimmy Carter's attack rabbit?

Reckon that's the same "attack rabbit" that nearly got Jimmy Carter?

If so, he's a rabbit Methusaleh :mrgreen:

3. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

that snake looks like it could have used the Holly HandGrenade of Antioch :D

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Pretty fast tree climbin' rattler.

5. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hey Guys...

That couldn't be no rattler! :roll: I think I was a little mislead by a buddy that sent it to me. How in the -Hell- do ya think that rabbit could take so many hits and not cease its attack? 8-O Whataya think? <shrug> Funny, tho. 8)

Wulf

6. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

what you never heard of a timber rattler?
    seriously supposed to be timber rattler atleast what encyclopedia said never seen them in my area where some are supposed to be.

some snakes go to tree's to hunt birds dont recall hearing of rattlers doing it.

7. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Timber Rattler, yeah...that's the ticket. Of course. :roll: A timber rattler and a rattlesnake proof rabbit. Ya gotta love it, Life, The Universe and Everything. 8)

Wulf <-- saved by The AP. Again! 8)

8. breechplug

breechplug Guest

Must be a National Guard Snake! 8-O

9. SonofZ3

SonofZ3 Guest

There ARE timber rattlesnakes, I can verify that. I'v seen three so far my entire life, all together at once. They weren't in a tree though, just on a rock in the sun. Timber Rattlesnakes are actually the only venemous snake in Pennsylvania up around Warren (my hometown). They've never found a copperhead that far north in the state yet.