Quick Cover IWB w/ pics!

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by Wayne Gerringer, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Wayne Gerringer

Wayne Gerringer Guest

The service offered by Rich is stellar. He was so patient with me and answered all my questions.
    Only after ensuring that I was getting the right holster for my needs did Rich proceed with production
    and delivery. I had the holster 3 days later! If you're looking for a robust, high-quality ccw holster at an incredible value,
    I recommend Custom Carry Concepts without reservation. Thanks Rich!!

Wayne Gerringer

Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3
    Image 4
    Image 5
    Image 6

EDITED By Deluxe247 - Images too big

2. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Stellar indeed but you gotta reduce the size of those pics! The powers to be are going to get their colons all in an uproar. :D

3. Wayne Gerringer

Wayne Gerringer Guest

I haven't quite figured out how to adjust images. I PM'd Deluxe about it but turns out he already fixed it. Sorry bout that. :oops:

4. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Not to worry. I use Photobucket.com and they make it very easy to resize for web forums.

Nice tube grip by the way :) I really think a tube grip looks better on an MA1 than on any other gun I've ever put one on.

5. Wayne Gerringer

Wayne Gerringer Guest

I put that on today. I got the idea from a recent thread regarding the same. I got a 24" Bell Universal Inner Tube 1.75, 1.9, 1.95, 2.0. I cut a piece, turned it inside out then slipped it on. It's a nice touch.

6. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

That was MY thread Nutster! :D

https://www.steyrclub.com/forum/viewtopi ... =tube+grip

Maybe a candidate for a sticky?

7. Wayne Gerringer

Wayne Gerringer Guest

8. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Not to detract from the value of kraigster414's original thread, but this is a pretty well known way to deal with a "slick grip", and it's not like one should need an illustrated walk-through for fashioning something to fit their pistol...

That, and we already have too many stickies IMHO...

9. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

I don't know 360. People keep asking what size tube to get, what brand, what side goes out (smooth or rib), how do I keep it from slipping, how do I get it on the gun without getting a hernia, and show me what it looks like. But you're right, I shouldn't get credit for its invention - maybe I just took it a step further. Your call.