Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
friedrice said:
Have any night pics?
Here's some pics of mine in the dark:

If you sit about arm's length from your monitor, this would be your sight picture at something close to actual size:

They have a whole bunch of different configurations available for the rear sight (check their website), but I think they all use a single green dot for the front.

Mine are holding up great and I'm shooting much tighter groups than I did with the stock sights. 8)

· Registered
133 Posts
Yeah I went with that configuration to hopefully get the best of both worlds. In more rapid fire I find myself ignoring the rear dots and just focusing on the front sight and aligning with the rear bar. Works great. I figured the three dots could be useful for slower precision shooting, but in reality they may be unnecessary because most of that is done in well-lit situations where the outline of the sights themselves (rear notch and front post) is sufficient. So I could go either way regarding the rear dots. I definitely don't find them to be distracting though. As for red vs. orange, I figured orange would generally appear brighter than red, but without seeing them side by side I can't say for sure. It basically comes down to personal preference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.