price check on Insight M6X

Discussion in 'Anything Else' started by Greg F., Aug 21, 2007.

1. Greg F.

Greg F. Guest

Hi guys, I want to get one of these for my M-1A but I'm having trouble locating a dealer. Who sells them for the best price? I saw a couple on Ebay but they didn't say if they fit 1913 (picatinny) rails or not. The best price I saw there was $ 239.99. Is that a good price? Is there a better light/ laser combo than the M6X? I plan to use it for HD. Thanks.

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Be absolutely sure you are getting the M6X at that price - I remember when I was shopping most of the e-bay sites advertised their product as the X, but it was actually the regular M6. I payed $325 (give or take $15 - it's been awhile and I forget) shipped to my door, and at the time it was an EXCELLENT price. I believe I have seen a few genuine M6X's at the past few gunshows for $279 + tax - I considered that bottom dollar cheap.

If it all checks out and it's NIB, the seller is not in China, Japan, or the Moon, and it is indeed the X, I would consider $239 a steal. 8)

3. Greg F.

Greg F. Guest

Thanks Syntax360 for the advice. I asked the same question on another board and found out about a site http://www.smartgunner.com that sells the M6X for $254. The guys on the other board highly recommended them, so I'll be ordering from them.

4. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Sounds good - be sure to throw up a mini-review to share your initial impressions and performance on the firing line... 8)

5. Greg F.

Greg F. Guest

I ordered the M6X last night @ 9:30 and by 9 am this morning I got an email saying it was shipped. They also shipped it for free and no tax either. I registered my gun yesterday as well, so now I just have to wait 10 more days b4 I can pick it up ( I hate Ca.). I can't wait to try it out . I'll definitely post a range report.