Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
I also acquired one of these. 100% reliable so far with FMJ. My only negative is that there was a good amount of recoil transmitted to the web of my hand which did sting a good bit. I am generally not at all recoil sensitive so I suspect it was due to how my hand fits the grip. Next time with the gun I will alter my grip to see if it helps. I will then assess the gun further to see if it will be used further. I will keep the gun either way as it was so inexpensive and wouldn't bring much in a sale or trade. I might also try a grip sleeve. I would add that I think this is more an issue peculiar to me as I have not heard other complaints such as mine. I know it isn't a range gun, but no gun should hurt to shoot from the first shot. I will also try different ammo.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Thanks Waltherfan. Will definitely follow up with that. For now until the spring is avaialable I will try different ammo. My first time out was with S&B which does tend to be hot. Nonetheless, an impressive little gun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.