Paypal

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Wulf, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hi Guys :)

Just ran into this edit to an Ebay listing from one of the sellers:

Thought ya might like ta know. Of course, I'm usually the last to know and everyone else has known this for years. :roll:

2. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

It's that weenie group of liberal thinking anti-gun so and so's............. :evil:

3. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

never used them

4. EmesiS

EmesiS Guest

lib·er·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lbr-l, lbrl)
    adj.

Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
    Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
    Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.
    Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.

5. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

That was the OLD definition. That is the one that I grew up with and went to college with (liberal arts degree :wink: ). It is no more tolerant then the other side.........I was a liberal then.......live and let live.....

6. steyrile

steyrile Member

Wulf, you got a link to the auction or seller?
    I'd like to ask him about the Pay-Pal thing especially since I have a Pay-Pal account, have bought and sold gun items AND have a bit of money stored in their ethernet vaults.
    I don't know what burr gets under these corporate backsides but it seems to getting worse with each passing year.
    What's next?
    Steyrile

7. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya Stey :)

I was doin' a search for frangible bullets and ran across this Ebay item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/OFGS-195-9MM-FR...ryZ71113QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I didn't find the item very palatible, but the edit to the item listing I did find very interesting.

Hope this helps. Hava great week.

Wulf

8. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hey, Stey

I just checked with another Ebay source and this is what he told me:

So, I'm not sure what to think but there is somethin' goin' on round here. <shrug> I was just postin' what I ran across hopin' someone else could confirm the policy change with Paypal. I don't use them because of their antigun stuff. <shrug> Anyway, if ya find out anything, post it. Thanx.

Wulf

9. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Member

To wit:

Liberal: A person so open minded, their brains fell out.

10. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Damn, Thunder! :x

Carona isn't near as good comin' out your nose! ;) Good one. 8)

Wulf