1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys :)

Just ran into this edit to an Ebay listing from one of the sellers:

On Jul-31-06 at 13:11:30 PDT, seller added the following information:
Sorry folks but have just heard a bit of bad news by phone from PayPal. Effective immediatly July 30 2006 payments for ANY reloading componets either brass, bullets or anything else relateing to anything to do with guns or firearms can not be paid through PayPal or the account and all assets will be frozen and the account closed.
Thought ya might like ta know. Of course, I'm usually the last to know and everyone else has known this for years. :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
It's that weenie group of liberal thinking anti-gun so and so's............. :evil:

·
Registered
39 Posts
lib·er·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lbr-l, lbrl)
adj.

Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.
Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
EmesiS said:
adj.

Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.
That was the OLD definition. That is the one that I grew up with and went to college with (liberal arts degree :wink: ). It is no more tolerant then the other side.........I was a liberal then.......live and let live.....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wulf, you got a link to the auction or seller?
I'd like to ask him about the Pay-Pal thing especially since I have a Pay-Pal account, have bought and sold gun items AND have a bit of money stored in their ethernet vaults.
I don't know what burr gets under these corporate backsides but it seems to getting worse with each passing year.
What's next?
Steyrile

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hiya Stey :)

I was doin' a search for frangible bullets and ran across this Ebay item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/OFGS-195-9MM-FR...ryZ71113QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I didn't find the item very palatible, but the edit to the item listing I did find very interesting.

On Jul-31-06 at 13:10:24 PDT, seller added the following information:
Sorry folks but have just heard a bit of bad news by phone from PayPal. Effective immediatly July 30 2006 payments for ANY reloading componets either brass, bullets or anything else relateing to anything to do with guns or firearms can not be paid through PayPal or the account and all assets will be frozen and the account closed. Sorry about this as it is directly from them so all payments for my items involving related items in reloading will have to paid by way of a money order or cashiers check from your bank. Thanks
Hope this helps. Hava great week.

Wulf

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, Stey

I just checked with another Ebay source and this is what he told me:

The only thing PayPal did was to warn us not to take PayPal payments for ammunition on Auction Arms and GunBroker.
So, I'm not sure what to think but there is somethin' goin' on round here. <shrug> I was just postin' what I ran across hopin' someone else could confirm the policy change with Paypal. I don't use them because of their antigun stuff. <shrug> Anyway, if ya find out anything, post it. Thanx.

Wulf

·
Registered
348 Posts
EmesiS said:
adj.

To wit:

Liberal: A person so open minded, their brains fell out.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn, Thunder! :x

Carona isn't near as good comin' out your nose! ;) Good one. 8)

Wulf

1 - 10 of 10 Posts