Patches the Pony

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Wulf, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hi Guys :)

I'm not a real softy for animals, but in my journeys, I've occasionally run into some amazing horses exhibiting some really-open-up-your-eyes-an'-see-'em-as-somethin'-more moments in time. From the piny woods of East Texas to the mountains of Colorado and Montana, South Island sheep stations in New Zealand, cattle ranches in the middle o' nowhere Australia, and even an Arabian breeding facility on the Ghiza Plateau---from the arena to the outback. And, this here video brought a lotta those memories floodin' back. Meet Patches and his 2 sidekicks, Robert and Herbert. :) No doubt, a couple good 'ol' boys, but IMHO, they got way too much time on their hands. :roll:

Enjoy! :p

Wulf <-- really misses his ol' hoss, Diablo *sigh*

2. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Pretty Interestin' stuff there, Wulf.......

3. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Looks like Wulf might have a little too much time on his hands, too. :mrgreen:

But who am I to talk about an animal lover? I'm a diehard beach sunset/sunrise shooter.

[​IMG]

4. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Either A) That has gotta be the most ugliest woman I have ever seen or B)
    Broke Back Mountain meets incest.

I am betting on the ugly wmoan opinion. If not, can you spell H.O.M.O. ? :twisted:

MTS

5. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Now, now, MTS, that wasn't kind. How do you know which side of the plate Patches swings from? I couldn't tell. :mrgreen:

Horses can definitely have personality. I interviewed a horse trainer with a small horse, not a pony, who had not only taught him a lot of tricks, but had rigged up a light and radio in the horse's stall so he could turn them on with pull switches. He said he woke up many nights to see the horse's light on and the radio playing away. Then when the horse was ready for bedtime, he'd cut off the radio and the light and go to bed. But he didn't have a real bed to sleep in like Patches, just a pile of hay. He was a country horse and Patches, I suspect, is a city horse. :mrgreen:

6. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Is It Live or is it Memorex/ UGLY ??

See there ya'll go again assuming that , that the ugly woman is laying down in her own bed. Oh come on, face reality.... no woman that ugly has her own bedroom. Actually (now assuming on my part), I think she doesn't have the creativity to hang any blinds ("window treatments" for the queer eye for straight guy fans), she is shacking up.

There was this jackass in West TN, (haha I love saying Jackass when I'm talking about something other than my co-workers) that would sit on this cool king's chair and drink Mountin'Dew. This Jack actually made national TV. The whole time I would ask myself ...WHY?!?!?! This was long before YouTube.

It baffles me why two grown men (both last names are the same....Hmmmmm?) would convert a perfectly good car to haul this "date" around.

I am only stating to the crowd that I too have had some really ugly women in the past (no friends or pictures can prove it), but Oooooo :shock: that was Way To Much Information for my eyes. The worst part is that they actually posted it on the internet.

Thank you Wulf for your spare time, truly. Now I have another video to slow our email server down. :twisted: Heeheeeheeeeheee :twisted:

MTS