Pair of Buck Rogers .45s

Discussion in 'Anything Else' started by Netfotoj, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Got two emails today offering about the oddest pair of .45s I've seen lately so I thought I'd share them here.

I've considered this Beretta carbine but had only seen it previously in 9mm and .40, not .45 ACP. Is that new?

[​IMG]

Then there's this Masterpeice Arms MPA10S Pistol, 45ACP with side handle and rail.

[​IMG]

Nasty looking little sucker. Is that a knock-off of a MAC-10? Or a Steyr TMP?

I might consider that Beretta carbine one of these days, but can't see much use for the little ugly sucker. (Unless it was fully auto, like Scarface/300's Thompson!) :mrgreen:

2. IrkedCitizen

IrkedCitizen New Member

I'm not sure if the .45acp cx4 is new or not but my buddy has one in .40 He likes it.

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I have a pal w/ the .40 CX4 as well. It's a REALLY fun/cool gun, but the lack of aftermarket is a killer. Someone needs to come out with some quality high caps for those guns and then I'll consider the purchase... I believe 9mm has a working 30 rounder, but the promag .40 high caps suck and I'm pretty sure no one has made anything larger than the factory 8 rounder for .45.

One other thing that sucks is that I've seen some ambiguous ATF letters that say you can't suppress the CX4 even with a SBR stamp, and the folks who have hushed their rifles complain that they are stupid loud for what it is... :(

4. Zundfolge

Zundfolge Member

I've always thought the .45 Storm would be awesome with a can on it.

5. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

I think that the .45 CX4 has been around as I seem to recall it was a choice when I got my .40. I chose the .40 as I felt that a hot .40 round would be well suited for a carbine where the .45 performance might fall of to a greater degree with distance. For me distance is a consideration for a carbine more so than for a pistol.

Other than attaching a factory top rail I have left the gun pretty much as is. While it is a fun gun I've thought about selling it on occasion but have decided to keep it as I would regret selling it. That said, my preference is still for a rifle when going beyond a pistol.

Buzz

6. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

The MA MAC-10 lookalike has a rep for being OK to crap.

Can't go wrong with the storm :wink: