Outrage of the Week!

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Netfotoj, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

NRA-ILA has announced a new weekly report, the Outrage of the Week.

Here's the lead-off report of this new feature:

2. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Outrageous!!!

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Come on guys! That's dangerous stuff! This was OBVIOUSLY a disaster waiting to happen!!! :shock:

Don't you know?! - That could have gotten in the wrong hands and someone might have "thrown it on the ground or just hit it the wrong way" and god only knows what could have happened!

( :roll: :roll: :roll: )

The school officials should be ashamed.

4. silver x0ne

silver x0ne New Member

What happened to shotguns in the back window of the truck at school? =/

5. NicoX

NicoX New Member

I go with my Steyr S to study, to work, to the shopping, to cinema..

I`M A DANGEROUS THING !!!

I have 9mm ammunition in my car, in my laptop bag, in my wife car ..

WE ARE A CRAZY FAMILY !! jejeje

6. pilotbenjamin

pilotbenjamin New Member

i agree it's a stupid rule and there was no one at risk., but thats what zero tolerance means. 0. None, zip, zilch.

Change the rule. otherwise it must be inforced or it would be .035% tolerance

7. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Latest outrage of the week

The death of Washington Redskins' player Sean Taylor has prompted another call for banning guns by the Brady Center. Guess they didn't read the part about Taylor being armed with a machete and the perp had a gun?

It ain't funny that Taylor took a knife to a gun fight. If he had been properly armed, he might be still alive.

8. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

School boards have adopted sweeping "zero tolerance" to take the easy way out.

Because the rules don't require a decision, the board can't be held liable and no one can be fired.
    Job security is what is really at the heart of these regulations.

9. The Brady Campaign is full of people who have been proven wrong again and again. Their view of the Second Amendment has been proven wrong by the majority of law review articles and well known even "liberal" legal scholars. Their views of crime in relation to firearm ownership has been proven wrong again and again by the raw statistics.

Either they are idiots or more likely they are people out to keep their comfortable jobs and salary.

I disagree strongly with them, but at least when they started you could say "they want less crime," which is something we all can agree on, but now they have been proven so wrong for so long in their approach you'd think they would come to grips with the real world. Meanwhile, their efforts serve as one more destraction from the real issues that cause crime and could be solved. Sad really.

10. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Some want jobs and a salary; others want control of the populace

11. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

CRAZY........!!!!! we are getting soooooo screwed up...... :wall: