Outbox ????

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by diaset, Dec 19, 2007.

1. diaset

diaset New Member

Hey does any one know if your out box says 2 mess. were they sent or are still waiting to send. If they are still waiting then how do you send them.
    Thanks

2. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

Not sure why this is an issue all the sudden, I have had several inquiries about this, but here is the low-down: The Outbox is nothing new, it was on the old version of the forum. If you send a message it goes into the Outbox and stays there until the recipient reads it. After it has been read it goes into the Sent Messages folder.

-D

3. diaset

diaset New Member

okie dokie!!!!
    Thanks

4. Zundfolge

Zundfolge Member

So if you change your mind and delete it while its still in the Outbox does that mean the recipient never sees it?

5. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I do believe so - I have done that on occasion and never received a reply from the person I initially set out to contact...

-D can confirm...

6. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

This is true. Until it it is read it stays in your Out box. Once read it gets moved to the Sent Box.

-D

7. squirrelpotpie

squirrelpotpie Premium Member

been aware of it for a while, but since the topic has come up
    thought i'd take a moment to thank you deluxe.

appreciate your work on this site and these effective little common sense touches.
    best arrangement i've seen anywhere for eliminating the whole "i never got your message" discussion.

thanks