Steyr Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was so excited (and rightfully so) to order a set of Glide Rite bushings and a Lee Spring from BT that I ordered 2. Doh! Don't really need the extra set so if someone is interested I will give you a great deal on them.

·
Registered
505 Posts
So I was so excited (and rightfully so) to order a set of Glide Rite bushings and a Lee Spring from BT that I ordered 2. Doh! Don't really need the extra set so if someone is interested I will give you a great deal on them.
Aren't they only about $12? Well, if you don't plan on getting another Steyr, then you can send them to me. I have some Glock springs if you wanna trade.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bushings and the Lee spring was $15 + $5 shipping. I was thinking $13 shipped. I have tons of glock parts already.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I will take them if other offers do not work out!

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
Babj, are you sure you have an extra gun to put the parts in? :joker: You know, it's been awhile since you posted any photos of your insane collection - these new-to-the-club-whippersnappers probably don't even realize who they're dealing with...

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Please refrain from selling items in the Forums. It is against the site rules. Please list things in the classifieds if you have items to sell.

Carry on...

-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.