Online Shooting Games

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by midtnshooter, Feb 12, 2008.

1. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Hello All !

I am trying to add some online shooting games that are worth their time to watch/play. I want to add them to my website and am asking each of you for your input/help.

I want a SPAM free link that I can post for all to enjoy. Something that adds a little fun to your day-to-day life.

I want suggestions that is safe from viruses that you wouldn't mind referring to all in this room.

Any suggestions will be helpful !! Please PM me with the details/links. This is not for profit website.

I haven't formally released this website, but I am in need of some help.

Thank you All,

MTS

Here's the current link...... http://www.lgsto.com/games.htm

Thanks to all for the great links !!!

2. Garys4598

Garys4598 Premium Member

I found this to be a pretty decent online game. It's called "Endless Zombie Rampage" and here is the weblink: http://crazymonkeygames.com/Endless-Zombie-Rampage.html

You just simply click on the "play" (on the Monkey screen) once it indicates it has completed downloading.

3. midtnshooter

If I can't shoot that "Monkey", it still might be fun. A good shooting game involves ammo and a target. If the game designer shows a scantly dressed woman, it'll get an extra star !!

Weapon+Target=Fun .... Wooo Hoooo !!! :party:

Thanks,

MTS

4. midtnshooter

Hey Gary,

I apologize. It was late last night and I was a little under the weather. I set back tonight and had a ball at your recommendation.

Thank you for the link. I am getting some great shooting links and hope to get more. I have tried loading them, categorizing them and looking for some safe sights.

Thanks Gary , BTW I have been watching your thread alot lately about your pistol. When it comes back..... dayumm boys play with it.

Sorry off thread........... :beer:

Keep 'em coming. I have been going threw them all. I will update the site as I get them in. [For you geeks, I am not using MySQL, SQL or any other database program. Just free handing it. UltraDev only].

Thanks Gary,
    MTS

5. Polymer Proselyte

Polymer Proselyte New Member

6. Garys4598

Garys4598 Premium Member

midtnshooter -- Yes... I was a little dumbstruck with your reply after I posted that link. I'm just glad that the site ultimately worked for you.

By the way, here is yet another Zombie killing game called "The Last Stand." This one requires just a little strategy toward allocating time to find objects (bigger and better weapons.... see if you can locate the Barrett .50 Rifle?) and people/survivors. This may be my favorite Zombie shooting game.

Here is the link: http://armorgames.com/play/269/the-last-stand

~Gary

7. Garys4598

Garys4598 Premium Member

8. midtnshooter

Thank you again Gary and to you also Polymer !

My Games page is getting larger as we speak. I have now created a new page called Simulators, which offers cool "Non-games". I found that my server hits have grown very fast. I didn't create these pages for profit, but like Net (John Myers) I would sell it if the money is right. I could use a AR or AK for three gun competition.

Keep 'em coming.

Thanks Guys !

MTS

9. midtnshooter

Well the page has been updated. Well , both pages have (games and simulators)been updated. I had to break down games and those that offer shooting simulators. I had some friends from Denmark, England, Florida and everything in between send me some cool sites.

If you have any suggestions, please send them on.

Thanks for all of your help,

MTS

lgsto.com

10. m00t

m00t New Member

oh man, you kept me up ALL night long on that first zombie game... it's all about getting the jackhammer, you know?

I was up to 3000+ kills and then I accidentally hit the back button on my mouse! damn!

.....I guess I should sleep before tomorrow comes along anyway. bah.

(thanks! ^_^)

11. midtnshooter

Thank you for the new input. I am trying to decide to start a new page. I have one for online games and one for simulators (real life shooting), but now I might need one for "don't fit into the other category" files. I have been getting some college style developed games the further I look into. I'm now looking into changing the page a fourth time. Just because I don't enjoy it doesn't make it "a shoe in" for others. I have also had submissions for downloadables. My first intentions was for games to piss-ya-boss off with. I have had some great inputs from all over the world for downloadables. At work many administrators restrict your PC/workstation capabilities. So A third page is being developed. What started as a quick thrill has turned into work, but work that ALOT of people have sent some great email to. I have now received (February to date) forty six thousand new hits. I might post one "donation" link to pay for some server space. I have never wanted the website to be for profit, but if it saves me several hundred a year.... that's okay. I think I might put some weapons ads on there. I did a beta forum review starting with this forum. I hope ya'll don't mind, most people are going to my on-line shooting page anyway. My next pages are cool/funny photos and videos. My main intention is to promote safe shooting.

Well, the all-call-home :beer: is wearing off and the wife needs me. Thank you all once again.

Till we talk again and I have time to post the new sites and links.......

Take Care,

MTS

lgsto.com > Has anyone figured out what LGSTO stands for ?

12. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

THINK YOU CAN FLY A HELICOPTER???
    Read directions first before you start...

You must hold the left mouse button down to go up...release to go down...MOST DIFFICULT

Some people have worn their finger out on this...

If you are working for a living, do not forward to your co-workers...

The rest of the day will be useless to the company...

Think you can fly a helicopter???
    Click on the link below and give it a whirl!!!
    Click on: Fly a helicopter

13. midtnshooter

I can't even spell it. A friend of mine is a chopper pilot at Ft.Campbell (US Army) and describes flying, like standing on a greased golfball.

I'll try it John, thanks.

MTS