One more hat idea...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ThaiBoxer, Feb 3, 2008.

1. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

Check this idea. Gun game guys may like it more, I dunno. See what you think:

[​IMG]

2. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

the great thing about that hat is how blatantly obvious it is to shooters, while being completely benign to non-shooters.

i mean, i bet i could wear it to the range and MAYBE someone would recognize the logo, but the ipsc target? c'mon.

nice work!!!

i could wear that year round and no one would know i was a gun nut. perfect!!

will you kindly model one? or are these digital mockups?

3. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

4. Fireof59

Fireof59 New Member

Dig that one; How hard to get them made?

5. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

wait wait wait... now that i look with non-bleary eyes, that's an idpa target!!! no sir!!!

can you stick an ipsc target in there?

6. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

Bwa ha ha hah ha ha!!!! Sure, I can do an IP-SICK target! Another $20 set-up fee, and $15 prcoessing tariff, plus $50 image location. Resizing is free, but the one-time submission is a flat $45.67 surcharge.

IDPA members get 6 free hats, certificate for a free HJ from a local masseuse parlor, and a case of beer, just by presenting their membership number.

:doh:

Ben

7. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

:clap: :party: :sick: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :beer: :stupid:

..have to clean my keyboard out now.....

8. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

OK BT, here you are sir. It has a little IPSC dedication inscription, all in the spirit of IDPA vs IPSC.

[​IMG]

9. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

10. Big Rick

Big Rick New Member

so did you get either of these made? I think it would be kinda cool to have one...for the kind of stealth factor...it screams Steyr at people but they're deaf and don't know it.

u goin through cafepress for it?

oh...and I have no preference for IDPA vs IDSC (ie-no idea what the differences are..but I'll prolly end up looking it up here in a sec b/c I have nothing better to do while I'm home sick)

11. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

I have the khaki one with the tag line, and I ordered the trap/IDPA hat. I'll post when I get it. I did both thru CafePress. I'll make my image files available to anyone who wants them for CafePress. Otherwise, I'm likely done with this, unless I find an easy way to do a better run of embroidered hats for a low minimal number.

Ben

12. Big Rick

Big Rick New Member

I'm gonna start asking around here a little bit. Thats the benefit of living in a college town...we have quite a few stores around here that make hats, shirts, stickers, patches, etc. for Sororities, Fraternities, Clubs, etc. and my mom has an embroidery machine...but I think she needs a specific type of file and program(maybe mucho $?) to embroider whatever isn't preprogrammed on there. I will see what I can find out and let ya'll know.