Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Guess the punk got what he was asking for. I like how he is still trying to act tough after getting the beat down.

·
Registered
380 Posts
That was awesome. "Man, you leakin all over!" "you wan me ta call the cops, I got it on video" hahah.

:rofl:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i've told people once before...... white guys with beards..... we only walk away once. if you bring it again, its over....

that was good. acting like a hard ass while trying to protect your face, then the girl said they could press charges because they had it on tape.

was i the only one who saw that he walked away... and the younger man then approached him and made first contact ?

good find GT32:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Dude's leakin' all over the bus and he's still talkin' smack. :lol:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At first I thought the old dude was messing with him about shining his shoes but after watching it a couple of times I saw that the old dude was referring to something Pookie said to him when he passed him before the cameras rolled.

Did anyone notice how the camerawoman went through old dudes stuff after he left the bus?

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Check this out.. EpicBeard Man talks after the fight

He explains what happened afterwards. Just got to say.. Justice Served. Now he just needs to get back his bag back from the thieven camerawoman.

Never mind, he got his stuff back minus his ID.

Its a shitty thing situation, but that's Oakland for ya. Crime in that area is fairly high, if not one of the highest in the nation for murders. But like it was mentioned in another video.. The offender was a murder and was a parole violator.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
what did he do @ the game that warranted the use of a taser ? and was this before or after the bus fight ?

poor guy has had it rough lately.....

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
I'd bet anything the taser incident was dug up after the fact... Didn't 4chan go to work unmasking everything about everyone in the video?

I'm surprised at the incredulous reaction a lot of people seem to be having when confronted with the possibility that Epic Beard Man may not be "all there"... It seems to me the first clue was the shirt that read "I am a motherfucker"... :confused:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I'the possibility that Epic Beard Man may not be "all there"...
oh no, the interview i saw of him where he rambles on & on about the sentence the other party is going to receive ( 10 max? 25 minumum? how the hell would he even know? )only to break out into tears about his mothers death. it's pretty obvious the man has issues. he's obviously been having a hard time lately... and i'm trying to decide for myself if it's PTSD, drugs...... or... ?

and that seems like a perfectly normal choice of attire to me, i've worn worse t-shirts before:cheers:

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
one word...OWNED!

sewerman

1 - 20 of 20 Posts