Old holsters, New Holsters (RICH) and Competition holster

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by NicoX, Jan 21, 2008.

1. NicoX

NicoX New Member

This are my 2 old holsters, one for IWB and one for OWB.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I buy from Rich an IWB and an OWB. I recommend him a lot from buying holsters. Excelent work Rich congratulations!! :mrgreen:
    The IWB, I can´t say anything.. it´s confortable, you can take of the gun quickly and the holster keeps on (I can´t do that with leather..) I love it !
    The OWB it´s seems like so big for me to use it with suit, it´s fine, but big for me. I want a paddle because sometimes I have to take my gun out, in some meetings, and is horrible to take of the belt and so on. Very confortable too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This are Rich´s mag carriers, the simple one has my second S mag, and the double I use it for competition, I also use a FOBUS model 6900, but it is for GLOCK´s 17 & 19, and it´s more difficult to take of the mag´s. (I have to buy this one because Rich´s do the work for all the forum and he take more than 1 month to send me the things! :twisted: )

[​IMG]

I use this handmade holster for competition, the belt It´s from a military house.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well this post it´s not something new, but I want to share what holsters I use to carry my guns.
    Then I will put more pictures carrying them.
    Thanks for comments and looking!