OK, This M9 Video Made Me Laugh!

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by nickyill, Feb 20, 2013.

1. nickyill

nickyill New Member

....gotta love this...

[video=youtube;QGeopKHD26w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGeopKHD26w[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
  2. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya nick*

Nice find!

I'll tell ya, Mate...

I never met an' Aussie girl I didn't enjoy being around...ever...either here in The States or elsewhere in Mexico, South America, Australia, New Zealand, Egypt, Tahiti, Hawaii, more....

They all have been a real pleasure, Mate.

Wulf <-- Bob's your Uncle.... :thumbsup:

3. nickyill

nickyill New Member

Been to Australia myself - amazing country, people and food, can't wait to get back someday! I think my fave part of this vid is where she claims it's so hard to load - while sporting inch long fake nails!

4. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

"I know, right?!" <-- Wulf's best Sterling Archer :rofl:

I kept thinkin', "She needs onna them Uplala's with them claws!"

I spent nearly a year on the Gold Coast, at Eagle Heights on Tamborine Mtn. Worked as a chipie up an' down the Gold Coast and Brisbane. There is soooo much I miss about Australia, but nothin' more than I miss my Mates!

Ever'one I ran with worked their "Bloody Arses Off!", all day long, Mon thru Fri, then spent our paychecks on the weekend partyin' it up...with hardly anything left in the till for the rent!

Can't tell ya how many weekends we spent boatin' back an' forth from Surfers Paradise ta Paradise Point, droppin' in on our mates along the way...havin' a grand ol' pissup.

Or motorbikin' down ta Byron Bay an' hangin' out at The Beach Club durin' the day an' hittin' Woody's for the night life! [​IMG]

Australia is Heaven to me! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the stroll down Memory Ln. :)

Take care, Bro.

Wulf <-- wantin' ta borrow soma that plunger spring teleportation power about now

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  5. dash

dash Member

Mmmmmmm, she can rack my slide any day she wants. Having a good laugh about those nails though...

6. nickyill

nickyill New Member

Wulf - you ever watch "The Strip?" Pretty cool Australian Law & Order type series filmed on the Gold Coast....was on Netflix....

7. Goldni

Goldni New Member

She's making look like it kicks like a 40. lol.

8. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya nick* :)

Uhhh, never was into "cop TV shows", but I love Aussie movies! :thumbsup:

Check out "Red Dog (2011)", "Tomorrow When The War Began (2010)", "Welcome To Woop Woop (1997)", "The Castle (1997)", "Walkabout (1971)", "Rabbit-Proof Fence (2002)", ...to name a few off the top o' my head.

Onna the best all time movies about Australia is of course "Australia (2008)", an American movie, but....

TV stuff, check out the ol' 1981 mini-series "A Town Like Alice (1981)", but don't settle for the brevid versions, do the whole 5 hr mini-series. Its a masterpiece, IMHO.

-FYI. :thumbsup:

Take care, Bro. :)

Wulf <-- actually gonna check out some ol' "Packed To The Rafters" re-runs :popcorn:

9. Metal Bird

Metal Bird Member

I shoot about that good too when I aim right handed with just my left eye open...

10. tbeck1985

tbeck1985 New Member

That's exactly what I was going to make a comment on....haha, good stuff.

11. manatarms242

manatarms242 New Member

Good video! Love the nails and the brass flying at her face..