/// OFFICIAL /// Steyr Weapon Photo Thread

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by babj615, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Kelly Odell

Kelly Odell New Member

Thanks, SurfGent........This is a M40-A1, so no 115grn bullets. There was only a couple that went straight back (that I'm aware of), and one hit the top of my head, the other went over my head. 99.9% eject to 4 or 5 o'clock. Most of the initial test run was with my reloads, with only one magazine full of factory ammo.....about 75rds total. If this is the worst it gets, I'm not too worried about it, but still, it would be nice to know if this pistol has the new extractor. If the cost isn't too much, I still may get the new extractor anyway. I emailed Steyr, and got a return email stating that the email was received, but no response from them.

SurfGent likes this.
  2. liontribe

liontribe Active Member

how about i get us back on topic with some pics of my smoke grey cerakote finished L9-A1. i am really happy with how this one came out. i wanted something a little different than the battle worn finish that is so popular now. i wanted to do something similar, but not quite. i call this finish, Second Hand Smoke. i did my HK in the same finish, only in tan and black.

liontribe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. liontribe

liontribe Active Member

i have gotten out of control with my cerakote addiction. here is the latest creation.

liontribe

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Garatshay and bidblg like this.
  4. Garatshay

Garatshay Member

Gotta tell you Liontribe I rather like that weathered look on the C9...Cool finish . .

5. liontribe

liontribe Active Member

thanks, i like that burnished bronze look as well. i may do a Steyr L9-A1 in the same finish, that would make a nice looking set.

liontribe

Garatshay likes this.