odells canada for steyr parts

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by polik6887, Mar 16, 2007.

1. polik6887

polik6887 Guest

I heard that the canadian steyr dealer is called odells, and that they have spare parts for sale. unfortunately all of my online searching for this odells place has only turned up the brand of beer. anyone know the contact info for Odells in canada?? I need a spare front sight. (btw if anyone reading this has one PM me)

2. 8472

8472 New Member

O'dells

I haven't called them but I found this on an other forum
    if you need service and parts contact O'dells/Canada at 519 740-8620

3. mikey

mikey Guest

Based on my past experience, I'd SURE like to have a spare M40 extractor (or two) on hand . . .

Actually, SAI was really good about repairing my M40 when it crapped out, but I'd still like to have parts made available. And, last I heard, SAI won't sell them to the public. :(

4. Gray_Wolf

Gray_Wolf New Member

O'dells? :?: never heard of them :?

I know North Sylva (in Ontario) at 416-242-4867, is the importer of Steyr-Mannlicher products -- heard they only deal with gun stores :?

btw SAI doesn't deal with Canadains :(

5. madecov

madecov Active Member

I thought O'Dells was a beer :wink:

6. olli9022

olli9022 Steyr Mannlicher Representative

The STEYR MANNLICHER distributor for Canada is:

NORTH SYLVA CO
    19 Ingram Dr.
    Toronto Ontario M6M 2L7
    Canada
    Phone: +1(416) 242 4867
    EMail: [email protected]

Best Regards,
    Oliver

7. Hey look at that...our Steyr brethern from Canada can now have the support we've enjoyed here in the US close to home.

Awesome.

8. Ger42

Ger42 Guest

Hello all

unfortunately...I have just found this site today....the people you are looking for is O'Dell Engineering...ask for Dan or Lisa....how do I know this? I work for them...and we are the Canadian distributer for Steyr firearms...as a matter of fact...that funny little barrel extension that protrudes the front of the slide was an idea presented to Steyr from the Owner/president of O'Dell Eng...he liked the firearm from the first time he saw it and worked with Steyr to have that little extension put on the barrel to move it from a "prohib" to a "restricted"

enough of my blabbering...feel free to email me or anyone from the office with your Steyr questions

http://www.odell.ca/ODell/Products.html

BTW....so far...I have not told anyone at the office that I found this site...lol...going to keep it a secret as long as possible so I can have a little "edge" on everyone...lol