Not bad for $26.00 delivered

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by madecov, Sep 8, 2007.

1. madecov

madecov Active Member

CDNN closeout.
    This price is way way below dealer

I really wanted the open top but it was sold out.

[​IMG]

2. Polymer Proselyte

Polymer Proselyte New Member

Man, thats a deal.

I have sent them a greasy email to ask if they would consider posting one outside the US for me. I haven't heared back yet.

3. mrboma

mrboma Member

Desantis

Madecov,
    Picked up the same deal (17.99 before shipping). I have to say, I dont like the holster. Mine is REALLY REALLY stiff and rides a little higher than I like. Great deal and fine craftsmanship - just not for me.

I am deffinately interested in some of the holsters luvmy40 has made and am waiting for those to be available.

Polymer Proselyte - what is the shipping and duties on a holster from the US? I might be willing to make a you a deal.

Mike

4. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

Re: Desantis

I had sold some video games on ebay. I was surprised how many I sold to folks in Germany. I shipped in a big box and bubble wrap and packing peanuts. I was able to ship for $14 with insurance. No tracking or conformation tho.

5. Polymer Proselyte

Hi Mike,

Does it have the thumb break and tension screw. I'm really after an open one for IPSC. There is no duty on holsters as far as I'm aware. Amazon ship out here for $10 USD, but that's a wild guess.

6. mrboma

mrboma Member

Poly -
    Yes, it is the exact same holster that madecov has. Here are a few shots I just took.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let me know if you are interested. I am sure you could find something "tactikiwi" to trade. :D

Mike

7. rickgonz

rickgonz Member

They didn't have thumb break holsters for the M, so I got the open one instead. It is stiff, you have to break it in. I also got the Steyr plastic holster, but I don't see myself using it.
    [​IMG]

8. Polymer Proselyte

Sorry MrBoma, I lost the thread.

PM Sent.

9. Polymer Proselyte

And here is the thumb break I got from Mr Boma chopped down for practical shooting.

[​IMG]

Cheers Mr B'

*Tea Towel appears courtesy of Mrs PP

10. mrboma

mrboma Member

And the shirt(s) from Poly.
    [​IMG]

Glad this all worked out Poly.

Cheers'

11. heavymetalmachine

Cool it all worked out :lol:

12. heavymetalmachine

Hey Polymer Proselyte what did you use the cut off the leather???

It looks nice and clean!!!!

13. Polymer Proselyte

I didn't want to butcher it myself, so I took it to a cobbler who did the work.

He champhered (SP) and dyed the edges.

14. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Wow, they still got cobblers in NZ? It's impossible to find one around here, they all died off. I remember when a pair of shoes or boots got worn, you just got new soles and heels. Now you have to throw them away. :(

Your cobbler sure did some nice work. Ask him if I can mail him some old boots and shoes to work on? :mrgreen:

15. Big Rick

Big Rick New Member

Anybody have one of these, or something similar, sitting around (with the thumb break still attached) that they don't want anymore?

I'm looking for black leather, thumb break, adjustable cant just like this one...know of anything that I could buy new?

sorry for the thread resurrection...but it has lots of pics that work better than a description I could type

16. Soverign

Soverign Premium Member

High noon I think has them.