North Carolina looks to be Steyr Territory

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by steyrile, Feb 26, 2006.

1. steyrile

steyrile Member

:idea: Lots of posters admit to being here in NC. Y'all interested in doing a poll how states rank far as club members? :idea:

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Moderator

That's a decent idea. Someone should setup a geographic map based on zip codes to visualize the general spread of Steyr owners across the country/world. I'd be interested in seeing the statistics. I've seen it done on a bunch of other boards, but never this one. Anyone with the know-how/software wanna step up to the challenge?

3. steyrile

steyrile Member

The first rule of SteyrClub is we LIKE to talk about SteyrClub.

I know there is a poll section somewhere on this site but couldn't locate it quickly this evening. Bedtime... :cry:

4. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Member

We seem to be home to Steyroids and SAIGA freaks. Both excellent weapon types..

5. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

What's a SAIGA???

6. ScottW

ScottW New Member

There are Siaga rifles in .223, .308, and 7.62x39, but more folks are interested in their semi-auto shotguns that use an AK-style action. Like our Steyrs, CDNN used to carry Saigas. Wouldn't mind having a Saiga 12 myself! It would pretty much be the ultimate home defense shotgun.

7. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Is that a 410 shell ??? I think I've seen them, not too expensive............just didn't see a need, but now I'll have to think about it.....

8. ScottW

ScottW New Member

I believe the Saiga semi-auto shotguns come in 410, 20 and 12 gauge. Prices have gone up a lot since CDNN ran out, but I guess they're not *too* expensive considering the amount of buckshot they can rapidly dispense. :twisted: