I have a new in the box .338 RCM Steyr Pro African Hunter rifle. Never fired other than at the Steyr factory. Comes with Steyr hard case. Steyr also replaced the rubber coated stock as the rifle was originally sold with as the rubber coating became "sticky" to the touch (see the recent settlement with Browning and Winchester re: their Dura Touch rubber coating - Steyr suffered from the same problems with that coating unfortunately). It now has a black regular synthetic stock as many of the Steyr Pro Hunter rifles have. I also have a set of never used reloading dies and lots of new and unprimed brass I'd love to sell with the rifle (not included with this price as listed). If you're interested, please send me a message. I'll post pictures soon as well. In the meantime, here are the pictures of it as it appeared in their brochures. Extremely rare and only made for a limited time. Thanks for your interest! I would have my FFL dealer ship to your FFL dealer. Payment method to be negotiated.