Steyr Club Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Make mine an L series in 40 or 9mm, add 3 round capacity to each and 3/4" more barrel. give me some trap night sites
Then make me a Safariland holster to fit.

Them make me an S series in 9mm with a K&D holster for my off duty time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Syntax360 said:
I'm guessing you were at Styer-Mannlicher's homepage? Virtually everyone who has ever e-mailed or called the US importer Styer Arms Inc. has received a prompt, courteous response, though I do believe contacting Austria direct usually becomes a headache in short order. I'm not sure when you were looking, but most of the manufacturers seem to support the M-A1 over the original M now. Sourcing a product to match your tastes should be a trivial task these days, and magazines can be had from host of common suppliers.
No, I was on the USA site, and didn't get a response until I contacted the manufacturer, within a day I had an email from Styer America. Now that I know about this site, I have no problem recommending Styer. In fact I keep mine on display during the day and keep my Bul concealed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can someone give me a reference to find out more about the manix or maanox finish or however it is spelt?

Aslo, I cannot find out anything about the L series and 10mm. These things have been mentioned, does it look as though they are real and will happen?

English

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
Any new models are just a pipe dream at the moment - Steyr has been pretty closed-lip about what (if anything) they are currently working on. I'm just about positive I have (or had :oops:) a PDF on my home computer about the new finish - if it's still there, I'll report back and perhaps send it your way.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Here's a scan of the *.pdf I got from S-M conc the Mannox finish.

That's all l got for now. :shock: Hope this helps. <shrug> Hava great week. :)

Wulf

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Minimal reflection! The matt de luxe, black surface avoids reflection of sun and moon rays.
Thanks to that the rifle is not noticeable for the game.
Moon rays? I think we have a cure for lycanthropy.
Yah, but ya hafta use da silver bullets.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts