Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sure would love to hear something of substance from Steyr USA.

I did hear that a new web site was in the works.

Buzz

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As much as the whole SAI thing has been on hold it has not diminished my enthusiasm for the guns one iota. Last night as I was dry firing my M9A1 I was amazed at the desgin of the gun. From a strictly aesthetic standpoint it's a beautiful piece.

Buzz

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Minister, I've got to agree. While I own five Steyrs and arguably have "got mine" I'd really like to make it six, but Steyr is making that impossible. I've bought that steyr ten times over in other guns. January has turned to March and I'm now considering the possibility that we are just being strung along.

On the other hand, re-orgs can take time, especially when it's a division in a company with a new owner. If they are planning on doing business in the US well into the future, and in a serious manner, then the time taken to get things right is justified. But, if the end result of this is the "same old/same old" then I fear that even the most staunch Steyr enthusiast may be forced to look elsewhere for a gun manufacturer that supports its own products.

As you can see, I am seriously conflicted about the whole thing.

Buzz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts