Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
Why did you go to SAI for a holster? People typically contact holster manufacturers for these things, not the pistol makers... :?

It took SAI a week and a half to get magazines to me - could you please provide us with a few more details...?

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
I'm guessing you were at Steyr-Mannlicher's homepage? Virtually everyone who has ever e-mailed or called the US importer Steyr Arms Inc. has received a prompt, courteous response, though I do believe contacting Austria direct usually becomes a headache in short order. I'm not sure when you were looking, but most of the manufacturers seem to support the M-A1 over the original M now. Sourcing a product to match your tastes should be a trivial task these days, and magazines can be had from host of common suppliers.

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
Any new models are just a pipe dream at the moment - Steyr has been pretty closed-lip about what (if anything) they are currently working on. I'm just about positive I have (or had :oops:) a PDF on my home computer about the new finish - if it's still there, I'll report back and perhaps send it your way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts