Newbie here.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Aznav, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Aznav

Aznav Guest

This is my first post as a Steyr Club newbie. Great site. Kudos to the Webmaster. I have had my M9A1 about four months now. I've gone through about a dozen pistols, all calibers, all sizes. I have two "pretty" pistols that I alternate carry. However, guess what gun I keep going back to and guess what gun gives me my best groupings? What an incredible pistol at an even more incredible price. My next visit is to the holster threads. I am finding out that few holster makers (save K&D!) give much respect to the Steyrs. Looking for a good IWB. Ditto for mag holders. Thanks!

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

The holster situation has gotten a lot better lately. You should have no trouble finding a quality holster that works for you in your price range. Welcome aboard!

3. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Welcome aboard.
    Two cheap holsters I have had good experience with are a High Noon tuckable ($42 delivered) and Grandfather Oak kydex ($35 delivered). You will see them and many more in the Holsters Section sticky.

4. Seven

Seven Premium Member

Welcome, Aznav!

Good to have another Steyr aboard. They always lure people in with how fine they feel and shoot!

I've two holsters for my S9 from K&D, and a Blue Line paddle that works great. Good luck finding the right one for you!