Steyr Club Forums banner
2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  livewire 
#1 ·
hi there am a newbie here in steyr club from the Philippines.

just wanna share some pics with some fellow caracal c owners here.

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice, and welcome Sir.

You removed the stock finish on the slide.....I'm on a cellphone and can't tell what you used to finish the slide?

I dig the steel color though/two tone over the factory finish. Nice job on that.

Did armscor issue the recall yet officially for the caracals over there in the philipines? Thank you in advance.

#3 ·
Nice, and welcome Sir.

You removed the stock finish on the slide.....I'm on a cellphone and can't tell what you used to finish the slide?

I dig the steel color though/two tone over the factory finish. Nice job on that.

Did armscor issue the recall yet officially for the caracals over there in the philipines? Thank you in advance.
as for the slide its a chrome finished sandblasted so it would look kinda like silver cerakote. as for the recall, i already contacted armscor and they said they will be in touch with caracal uae within this month of november. so far no advice yet as to how they would proceed with the recall. they only told me that possibilities are high since my serial number starts with CL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.