newbie from the Philippines

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by littey, Aug 21, 2006.

1. littey

littey New Member

Hello, I will be picking up my new MA-1 tomorrow. Pretty excited too. I will be seeking advice from you guys...

2. mikey

mikey Guest

Hi littey, and welcome. I think also we've got a couple of other members from the Philippines who check in now and then. It's nice to see that some of our friends in Asia are still actually trusted with firearms (compare the Philippines with the hopeless situation for aspriing gunowners in places like Japan or Korea).

As for your new MA1 Steyr, I think you'll love it. I haven't shot one yet, but I've handled one, and the "feel' is amazing. Probably the best designed handgun ever, from the human engineering standpoint.

3. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya littey :)

Welcome aboard. Clean 'er up, lube 'er up and let 'er rip! 8) Let us know how it goes.

Wulf

4. golfarki

golfarki Guest

Welcome Littey..... :D I'm also from the Philippines and I got my M40-A1 3 days ago. GREAT GUN.....and was really impressed with it.

5. deenoh

deenoh Guest

Hi guys, my first post here. Its good to see fellow Pinoys and fellow Steyr pistol owners!

6. neviv

neviv New Member

welcome kabayan just wondering if you got your new baby from the gun show lately, pls post your range report and be glad to hear you soon. by the way are you in metro manila or what province

7. littey

littey New Member

yup, got it from the Gunshow... series no. 0309XX

8. neviv

neviv New Member

you can read as much as you can here in this site so you will gain more knowledge on your new baby. again your range report

9. srfl

srfl Guest

Welcome to the forum.