Newbee

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by pdjack, Dec 29, 2006.

1. pdjack

pdjack New Member

I have just joined your group. I also just ordered an M9. I'm excited about the idea of owning a Steyr, and looking foreward to shooting it. I've been reloading for 20 years, and have probably about 15 pistols of assorted calibers. This will be my first Steyr. I'll give you all a report after I've gone to the range. I am appreciative of the technical support I've found on the site. :p :p :)

2. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya PD* :p

Welcome aboard. Go have fun at the range and get back to us with a range report. Happy NY.

Wulf

3. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

welcome to the club. I love handloading for my Steyr's in 9mm and 40sw. the 9mm version is scary accurate with right load. my favorite has been 115gr winchester jacketed hollow base with WSF.

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Welcome. You should find the M9 one of your best.

5. Gray_Wolf

Gray_Wolf New Member

I also relaod for my M9-A1 but so far haven't been able to duplicate thr reliability of the factory ammo :?

BTW one thing I found is the gun likes bullets with longer thinner profile vs bullets with more rounded profiles (usually heavier RN bullets). (some bullets I've tried bullets will only chamber with the OAL of 1.1in)...

anyways good Good luck with your new gun :)