New (to me) M9-A1 Owner - Need HOLSTER (IWB)!!!

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by exxonv, Oct 13, 2011.

1. exxonv

exxonv New Member

Hello Everyone,

I'm a newbie - just bought a used M9-A1 (wanted one for years). Anyway, I've been looking and looking for an IWB holster for this gun, and I've found a few, but I'm curious as to what holsters that are made for other guns will fit this one.

I also saw that Crossbreed has their SuperTuck (might get that one) - and Comp-Tac (my favorite) STOPPED making holsters for the Steyr pistols???

If there is an up-to-date thread I've missed, please let me know.

Thanks!
    Exxonv

2. ghettler

ghettler New Member

I ordered mine from wildbillsconcealment.com after much searching on the net only to find out there was a local shop in Gatlinburg that could have made it.
    It will take 6-8 weeks wherever you go to find one due to the lack of interest in Steyr here in the US.

I purchased the belt type that can add clips if I choose to go IWB, but he has them all.

Good hunting....

3. xthexheadx

xthexheadx New Member

4. exxonv

exxonv New Member

Thanks ghettler and xthexheadx - appreciate the info! From my research, it looks like slim pickin out there! Still happy to own this gun, the ugliness of it is growing on me ;)

5. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Blade-Tech has a wide line of Steyr holsters - forum member Amybullock actually works for them and can help you get anything you need.

6. ghettler

ghettler New Member

7. apvbguy

apvbguy New Member

check out www.remoraholsters.com absolutely the best bang for the buck, alert alan when you are ordering that it is for a steyr and he has made a custom cut holster for me and others and will do the same for anyone else. turn around time is about a week

8. Notsolo

Notsolo New Member

The crossbreed for the Springfield XD or XDM works.

9. exxonv

exxonv New Member

THANKS Everyone - I'm quite surprised at the lack of selection out there, but it sounds like a few wise companies are providing holsters.

I appreciate the help!!

Exxonv

10. breacher

breacher Member

I've found leather made for the SA XD's and Walther P99's fit the Steyrs perfectly.

11. Doc

Doc New Member

I have a leather IWB from High Noon that is quite nice and a K-25 Kydex IWB/OWB from Secret City Weaponeers that I love. Secret City also has a section on the forum here. Custom Carry Concepts also offers a great product, and I'll add a +1 to Blade-tech as well, simply because Amy has been so proactive here.