Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I am looking to purchase a new m/c9-a1 besides the case, manual, pistol, 2 mags and 2 saftey keys what other things shall I expect to get with my new steyr?
Should it come with a cable lock, test shell, ect?
I've read that some people got a test target. what should I expect?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hello all I am looking to purchase a new m/c9-a1 besides the case, manual, pistol, 2 mags and 2 saftey keys what other things shall I expect to get with my new steyr?
Should it come with a cable lock, test shell, ect?
I've read that some people got a test target. what should I expect?
Thanks in advance
When I got my c9. Got two 15 round mags, pistol obviously, case, locking key...maybe 2 can't remmber...and that was it. Mine came direct from sai to my local ffl. Didn't come with a manual, but I emailed jeff and he sent me a m pistol manual, since they didn't have a manual for the c pistol yet. I got no target or spent shell casing routine. Possibly cause I'm in a free state which doesn't require that kinda stuff like some states do? Just a guess though.

If you don't mind report back what you get? Now you got me curious on if different states require different stuff other than allowed pistols and magazine capacities. Thank you Sir.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Typically, thats all they come with ive sold plenty and the only ones that came with more were the "grey market" guns that had a basic rod & brush cleaning kit. The few ive sold to states that require a spent shell had to be sent to an 07 FFL to have that sort of thing filed with their state before the buyer could get the background check & take possesion.

·
Registered
200 Posts
They also come with a warm sense of reassurance. You will understand when you hold it for the first time. That being said I got 2 mags,1 box, 1 key, and 1 manual with both the m9-a1 and m40-a1 that I purchased.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you don't mind report back what you get? Now you got me curious on if different states require different stuff other than allowed pistols and magazine capacities. Thank you Sir.
Reporting back, my new c9 date code lww came with pistol, case, 2 15rd magazines, registration card, manual for m9-a1, and 2 lock keys.

xthexheadx just curious what are the date codes on the most recent c9's that you've received from sai? Reason why I ask is mine had almost been unsold for 21 months, is that common?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Appreciate the follow up. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts