Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to updating the original skin/theme for the forum that we started with. I am sure that some of you will not like it, but I have wanted to switch it back for a very long time now. If you see any issues let me know!

-D

·
Registered
505 Posts
WOW.

I LOVE IT.

Deluxe, where have you been?!!!

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Dayam D* !!!

Love it, Bro...YOU ROCK!

Wulf <-- diggin' the skin but wonderin' where ta put the pole-dancin' lady stripper *.gif now :popcorn:

·
Registered
632 Posts
I liked the basics of the old one, but honestly, the site seems to be running better with the new one.

Page was always crashing and locking up on me with the old one, seems to be rocking now.

I just miss the old new post feed from the previous version of the forum code.

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
It's good to shake things up every now and then. It seems like they upgrade every time we start to settle on a design. :lol:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Damn memory leak is back again.
I don't know what you changed but it's still there.

Not really important for 99% of the users here though I imagine. Generally most people don't leave 30 browser windows open.

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The only thing I added back in was the old home page you said you were missing. That has to be the issue...

-D

Damn memory leak is back again.
I don't know what you changed but it's still there.

Not really important for 99% of the users here though I imagine. Generally most people don't leave 30 browser windows open.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts