Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always try to find a discussion forum that centers around a specific gun that I purchase, and since I put a new Steyr M9-A1 on layaway yesterday...I figured I would pop in and see what you folks have to share about this gun. This is my first Steyr so I admit I nothing about them...so with that said...it's good to be here!

John.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome...you will enjoy it here. Not as much traffic as other boards but what is here is VERY good!

Steve

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome to the club, Sir. Smart bunch of participants here...myself not included.;)

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Welcome to the SteyrClub!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Hiya JT*

An' welcome ta The Club, Bro! :thumbsup:

Spend some time checkin' out the tutorials, there's a wealth of first hand knowledge that you will appreciate as a Steyr owner.

Take care, Bro. :)

Wulf <-- thinkin', "I wonder if JT*'s talkin' bout Sprang, TX...SPJN o' Houston"? Guess it's just the way ya pronounce it, when you're Southern Folk? <G>

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hiya JT*

An' welcome ta The Club, Bro! :thumbsup:

Spend some time checkin' out the tutorials, there's a wealth of first hand knowledge that you will appreciate as a Steyr owner.

Take care, Bro. :)

Wulf <-- thinkin', "I wonder if JT*'s talkin' bout Sprang, TX...SPJN o' Houston"? Guess it's just the way ya pronounce it, when you're Southern Folk? <G>
LMAO!! Hey man, you know...they should really re-spell it to the way it's actually pronounced around these parts...Sprang!! You nailed that one!

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Good to have another member of the Spring Steyr Mafia here, although I'm closer to Klein than Spring.

Wulf has seen more places than most people.
Probably knows more wimmen all over the world than most people, just sayin' he knows his stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts