Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My first time here everyone, I just purchased a SSG69 P2 today. Very excited, I would have preferred a P1 but this one was to good a deal to pass up. Already finding the forums very interesting & helpful.

Regards
Don

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Welcome to the SteyrClub!

I so wanted to go to Brisbane and hit the water for a little boarding, but I didn't make that conference, so I'm still hoping.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
G'day, D* :)

...an' welcome ta the Club, Mate! :thumbsup:

I spent 6 months in Queensland with a sheila named Katy an' 'er lit'l anklebiter, Jessica at Eagle Heights, turn of the millinium.

Then another 6 months outside Canungra, on the way ta Lamington Nat'l Park, workin' as a chippie for a local builder, Paul DenBesten. Somma the happiest times in my life!

I miss my mates all 'round the Gold Coast an' south ta Byron Bay.

Don't know when I'll get back ta Auz, but its on the bucket list. :thumbsup:

Take care, D*.

Wulf <-- really missin' 'is mates now *sigh*

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome to the club. Always wanted to get over to the other colony, made it to china, but never got to australia. One of these days, maybe? People tell me its kinda like the uk and kinda like america.....but different than both.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are planning the USA as our next O/seas holiday, my wife has family there she has never seen & I have have very distant relatives who emigrated in the 1860's.One brother came to Australia & the other to the US.

Don

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Dayam D*!

Just in time for the American Civil War.

...I have very distant relatives who emigrated in the 1860's. One brother came to Australia & the other to the US.
Course, you're a Steyrclub Member now, an' ya gotta lot more distant relatives here in The States. :thumbsup:

Wulf <-- has more "distant" Bros in Auz, now that D* signed up for The Steyrclub <G>

·
Registered
632 Posts
Welcome to Steyr Club!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts