IMG_7517.JPG
IMG_7518.JPG
IMG_7519.JPG
IMG_7523.JPG
IMG_7524.JPG
IMG_7525.JPG
IMG_7526.JPG
Hi everyone,
I've completed the upgrades I mentioned and shot the M9 some more. I installed the BT captured guide rod, grip plug, glide rite striker bushing, Truglow TFX sights, and stippled it. I stand corrected on my other previous post about the slide not closing on an empty mag being a design feature. After running all the mags through numerous times while shooting the slide now closes no problem on all the mags..Enough break-in I guess; not a design feature. I really love this pistol! The trigger is just excellent and has settled in around 4 1/4 lbs. My pistol does have some slight tactile reset but I haven't had any issues with reset simple because the trigger swing is so short anyway. For me, reset is just not critical on this pistol. With the TFX's my shooting is now right on. Resting over a bag this pistol shoots the center out of the paper at 10 yards, its amazingly accurate and predictable. I can really tear up the 10 yard gong in rapid fire, this thing just shoots FLAT. I ordered the LH Vedder pro draw OWB holster in carbon fiber green and I love the holster for fast draw shooting. I'll try to post some pics if I can figure it out.

·
Registered
75 Posts
nice setup :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts