New M9 owner

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Guest, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Just home from purchasing my new M9 from a local shop. It has the newer trigger and extra safety in the tirgger guard. Only one mag even though the case has cut outs for 2. I think the dealer made a few bucks on the missing one! Can't complain because the final price was right. This is a great site, I have learned much before making the purchase. Well, I'm off to clean and lube!

2. steyrile

steyrile Member

Gary:
    I got mine last weekend.
    Box was factory/distributor marked as containing one mag so some came that way.
    Does yours have a tiny "GZS, Baldwin, IL" engraved on the side of the frame?
    I'm working on a range report to post but so far so good.
    Great gun!
    Steyrile

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Does yours have a tiny "GZS, Baldwin, IL" engraved on the side of the frame?

Yes it does, any idea if they are still in business?
    Well I have her all clean and dressed, just no where to go. Maybe next weekend. Let me know how your range session goes.

Gary

4. hiramabiff

hiramabiff New Member

5. Guest

Guest Guest

325.00 Out the door. Seriel # is 34,xxx. Don't know what they went up to before M1's started.
    I followed the tutorial up to punching the lock mechanism out and removing the rail assemply. Did the extractor removal though. I want to put some rounds through her before messing something up. :wink: